About the course
Contracting and Negotiation are important part of supply chain management. Each company has to have a independent unit taking care of all the supplies/services being used.
Learn about the core operation of contracting and negotiating rates with various suppliers of the industry. Case study and real time agreements would help students better to grasp the basic and essentials of the trade. Things to learn from this session
- WRITING PROFESSIONAL PROPOSALS FOR SENDING AND ASKING RATES
- IDENTIFYING DEPARTMENT TO CONTACT FOR SALES & CONTRACT
- COMPARE PRICES AND SERVICES OF DIFFERENT VENDORS
- UNDERSTANDING TERMS & CONDITION OF VARIOUS SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS AND PARTNERS
- NEGOTIATION ON PRICE AND SIGNING CONTRACTS