About the course
In this series of modules, you’ll discover a structured approach to tasting and be introduced to a range of tools to help you communicate more effectively about cheese. You’ll learn how cheese is made, how to assess quality, develop an understanding of the provenance and range of cheese available Learn from the industry experts about the art of making, tasting and paring cheese
Things to learn from this session
- Introduction Cheese and Cheese Making process
- Maturing, Affinage &Grading
- key descriptors of major cheeses
- the principles of pairing cheese and drinks.
- How to handle cheese safely